My obligations toward you as a customer:
- I will listen to you and lead the conversation in a way to awaken the best in you;
- I will ask you questions that will help you find your own solutions;
- I will assist you to define and achieve your own goals;
- I will maintain a high degree of professionalism;
- Each session will add value on the path to your success.
Your responsibilities as a client:
Be open and honest, because only then you can get the most out of our work. Maintain integrity, sincerity, and authenticity. Your first priority, in our work, should be to take care of yourself. It is important to pay special attention to the overall mind-body-emotion system. Set big goals. Take responsibility for your actions and results. Be open to new opportunities. Experiment with new ideas. This will sometimes go easy, and maybe sometimes will require some courage to move into the unknown.
How to get the most out of coaching:
- Be prepared;
- Use the coach as a resource, but do not expect answers, I will not tell you what to do. You will find the answers during the coaching program;
- Enjoy your coaching conversations;
- Come prepared for challenges. I promise to hold you for your word, I will respect your vision and focus on the goals you set.
You are the person who makes all the decisions during the coaching process and you are responsible for all the action steps that are defined during the coaching project, as well as for personal and business success. Coaching can make your life far better than you imagined, and can lead you where you always wanted to go.
Some of the benefits that can be obtained through coaching are:
- Discovering your true self;
- Recognizing and realizing your own goals, dreams, desires, talents;
- Setting priorities;
- Expressing creativity;
- Constructive thinking, managing emotions, effective behavior;
- Establishing personal values, your own vision and mission in life;
- Leading a life with meaning and purpose;
- Building successful relationships;
- Gaining a practical knowledge and decision-making skills;
- Achieving balance;
- Improving performance, potentials and efficiency;
- Developing self-esteem and confidence in your own inner voice;
- Achieving success in a professional plan.
Coaching can be applied in a variety of situations in which personal or professional development is required, or solving situations and problems from every aspect of life, such as blocked situations, stress, crises in personal or professional life, lack of motivation, problems in leading teams, conflict situations, etc.
The methods used in our coaching sessions are:
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programing);
- Wingwave®- coaching;
- PCM (Process Communication Model).
We strongly recommend that you learn more about coaching, find out what your goals are in working with the coach, and don’t forget that coaching is an important relationship.
The relationship between you and the coach should be tailored for you personally in a way that you will feel comfortable.